IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 www.LaMacItems.co.uk is a site operated by La Mac (we, our, us). We are a UK company and our registered address is 39 Brunstock Close, Lowry Hill, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0HL, England. Our email address is [email protected]
2. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
2.1 We currently restrict our online orders to United Kingdom & BFPO consumers only. At present, International delivery is not available.
3. YOU, THE CUSTOMER
3.1 You may only purchase Products from us if:
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (you must be at least 18 years old);
- You are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
- You are resident in the United Kingdom.
4. OUR CONTRACT
4.1 Ordering products
After placing an order, you should receive an order acknowledgement from us by email (please contact us if you do not receive this). Please note this does not mean your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Us. We may refuse orders for any reason.
Once your order has been completed, we will send you a second email to confirm dispatch of your order. The contract between us (Contract) will only be made when we send you this email to confirm dispatch. Only those products listed in the email as being dispatched will be included in the Contract.
All items are subject to stock availability. Whilst we strive to keep our stock levels up to date on our site, sometimes this may not be possible. We will inform you as soon as possible if all the products in your order are not available and we will cancel your order.
If only some of the products in your order are available this will be explained in your dispatch email.
Any payment made for products which are not available will be credited back to your payment method.
4.3 Ordering errors
You are able to make changes to your order up to the point at which you click on the "order and pay" button on the Confirm & Pay section of the checkout process. Once we have received this and started to process your order, you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under our Returns Policy or Right to Cancel Policy.
When you have chosen the products you want to buy from us, the delivery address will default automatically to the billing address you have entered for your payment card. If you want us to deliver your order to a different address, you can choose this option as you go through the checkout process.
If you choose to pay via PayPal, please make sure your delivery address is correct on your PayPal account. We cannot be held responsible for missing orders if you have supplied an incorrect delivery address.
These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
5.1 Orders are dispatched the same day if payment is received by 12 noon, Monday-Friday.
5.2 Your order will be fulfilled as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into. Dependent on the size and weight of your parcel and the delivery option you chose, We will allocate the courier We believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time.
We offer a variety of delivery options including standard, second class & first class. When you check out you'll be able to choose from the delivery options available for your area.
5.3 If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, We may end the Contract and clause 11 will apply.
5.4 Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
5.5 You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
5.6 The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you.
5.7 Please note we only deliver to UK mainland or BFPO addresses. At present, International delivery is not available.
5.8 We also offer a free collection option for local customers but this is strictly by prior arrangement only. Please contact us to arrange if you require this option.
6. PRICE & PAYMENT
6.1 The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in pounds sterling (GBP). Prices advertised on our site include UK VAT at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
6.2 We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
6.3 We accept credit and debit card payments. Card payments are processed via PayPal. We also accept Bank Transfers, Cheques or Cash.
6.4 Due to the large number of products on our site, it is always possible that some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our best efforts. If we discover a pricing error, we will normally, at our discretion, either:
- contact you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it; or
- reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
6.5 If you wish to apply a voucher code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any voucher code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
By submitting an order to us through our site, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL POLICY
7.1 If you are a consumer in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have a legal right to cancel a Contract if you change your mind until 14 days after you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days in which case you will have until 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the last delivery.
7.2 If you wish to cancel a Contract under clause 7.1, you just need to communicate this to us within the timescale set out in clause 7.1. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at [email protected] or by using our contact us form.
7.3 The right to cancel a Contract under clause 7.1 does not apply to pierced jewellery.
7.4 If you cancel a Contract under clause 7.1 after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. We will pay the costs of your returns if you return in accordance with our instructions (up to the value of La Mac Standard Postage only). If you fail to do so then you will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us. Please see our Returns Policy for further information about how to return Products to us.
8.1 As an alternative to using your rights under clause 7.1, please see our Returns Policy for further information on returns.
9. YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND
9.1 If you are a consumer in the EEA and you cancel your Contract under clause 7.1, We will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note that We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and
- refund any charges you have paid for delivery of the Products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the least expensive delivery method We offer to your delivery destination; and
- make any refunds due to you by the method you used for payment:
9.2 14 days after the day on which We receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us; or
9.3 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract
9.4 Please see our Returns Policy for more information about returns and refunds.
10. FAULTY PRODUCTS
10.1 If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
10.2 If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or mis-described, please notify us by emailing [email protected] or by using our contact us form. You must return such Products to us in accordance with our reasonable instructions and the Returns Policy, and if the Products are faulty or mis-described We will refund the price of the Products and the cost of delivery to you.
11. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
11.1 We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due (within 7 days of the order being placed unless otherwise agreed at the point of ordering or within 3 days of the order being placed for online events held on our Facebook page such as Auction Nights);
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
11.2 We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in clause 6.4 or clause 6.5.
11.3 If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out in clause 11.1, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
12. OUR LIABILITY
12.1 If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen.
12.2 We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
12.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which We may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
13. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
13.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
13.2 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
13.3 You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause 13 please email us at [email protected] or use our contact us form.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
14.1 All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our product suppliers. All such rights are reserved.
15. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
15.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
15.2 If We have to contact you, We will do so in writing or by telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
15.3 We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
15.4 We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
15.5 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
15.6 The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
15.7 Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.8 If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
15.9 Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by English law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law.
15.10 In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
16.1 Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to [email protected] or by using our contact us form.
16.2 If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to La Mac by email to [email protected]
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Official La Mac promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.LaMacItems.co.uk. To utilise your promotion code, enter the specific code at the checkout when prompted. Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, are not transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw, refuse or restrict Promotion codes and related offers used in any order at any time. Promotion codes are only valid on www.LaMacItems.co.uk for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling.
2. Percentage (or money) off discounts (e.g. 20% off) - Enter the discount code at the checkout to receive discount for the stated amount or percentage. Promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion Codes cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers. Offer valid for the dates specified at the time of the Promotion. One use per customer.
3. Minimum Spend for free qualifying item (e.g. free gift when you spend £25 or more) - Qualifying spend excludes delivery charges. Excludes the purchase or use of Gift Vouchers. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
4. Sale discounts - Our full standard terms and conditions apply to any permanenty reduced items. Prices valid for the dates specified at the time of the Promotion.
5. The purchase of gift vouchers are excluded from all promotions.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Gift vouchers can be redeemed at www.LaMacItems.co.uk by entering the code on the voucher at the checkout.
2. If the amount of your Gift Voucher does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase.
3. If the amount of your Gift Voucher is for MORE than the total order amount, no change will be given.
4. Gift Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
5. Gift Vouchers are valid until the expiry date shown.
6. Delivery charges are not included in the Gift Voucher face value.
7. Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
8. We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
1. La Mac Loyalty Points will only be given for orders placed via our website, Facebook or online events. Items purchased at public events or home parties are excluded from this scheme.
2. You will receive 2 points for every full £1 spent excluding postage charges.
3. La Mac Loyalty Points will not be awarded for purchases of Gift Vouchers.
4. You will not qualify for La Mac Loyalty Points if you are paying for your purchase with Gift Vouchers.
5. If you return an order for a refund we will deduct the number of points collected from your balance.
6. If an item you purchase with a La Mac Loyalty Points Gift Voucher is returned as faulty, we will either exchange the goods as per our terms and conditions or we will credit your balance with the correct number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
7. Redemption of La Mac Loyalty Points Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
8. Delivery charges are not included in the Gift Voucher face value.
9. La Mac can cancel, withdraw or alter this scheme or any individuals Loyalty Points at any time.
10. If your account with La Mac has been inactive for a period of 18 months or more, your Loyalty Points balance will be set back to zero. We will endeavour to contact you through your registered email address to advise of inactivity on your account and the risk of removal of your loyalty points.
12. All customers using their rewards through this scheme are subject to La Mac's terms and conditions.
View Terms & Conditions relating to: